The Office of External Faculty Awards & Recognition (OEFA) promotes a culture where faculty excellence is celebrated through external awards and recognition of our faculty.
Our office embraces the importance of collaborating, communicating, empowering, and cultivating a growth mindset. The Office of External Faculty Awards and Recognition’s core values are:
- Collaborating – Build trust worthy relationships, acceptance, and bridging.
- Communicating – Transparency, strategic listening, and networking.
- Empowering – Provide opportunities that create value in others and foster individual accomplishments.
- Cultivating – Growing a learning and strategic mindset.
- Establish a university culture where faculty, peers, and unit leaders recognize excellence of their peers through external awards.
- The services provided by this office are intended to amplify the efforts of units across campus to recognize faculty excellence